Who is VCRA?
Each year, VCRA members work to promote literacy through a variety of dynamic events and educational activities focused on practical application of literacy skills in all fields and across all disciplines.
Follow us on Twitter!
Executive Board Officers
Past-President Rene Hohls
Recording Secretary Mary Goldberg (Acting)
Treasurer Mary Goldberg
Membership Chairperson VACANT
Corresponding Secretary Holly Kunkle
Tina Nichols Coury - Member At Large
Joan Fingon - Member At Large
Ashlee Nishiya - Newsletter Editor
Alexis O'Neill - Family Literacy Outreach Chair
Emily Ramsey - Member At Large
Vacant - Social Media/Web Page Chair
Vacant - Publicity/Photos
To increase LITERACY and promote a LOVE OF READING throughout all of Ventura County.
- Promote Family and Community Literacy
- Provide Professional Development
- Aid International Community Partners
- Increase and sustain council membership
- Provide valuable services to our members
- Engage area youth in writing and sharing their work at the annual Young Authors Faire
Ventura County for over forty years.